Your anesthetist will discuss your anesthesia with you prior to surgery. There are three types of anesthesia:
- Local Anesthesia is an injection of a numbing medicine at the operative site.
- Regional Anesthesia is an injection to numb an entire limb or lower body.
- General Anesthesia is medicine given through an IV to ease you to sleep after which you breathe an anesthetic to keep you asleep.
- You may also receive medicine through an IV to help you relax during local and regional anesthesia.
Anesthesia Payment Information
- Our Anesthesia providers participate with the same insurance plans as Lone Peak Surgery Center.
- Payment for Anesthesia is separate from Lone Peak Surgery Center.
- Payment can be made with cash, check, or any major credit card.
- If you have any questions regarding your Anesthesia bill you can contact their billing service at (800) 748-4868.